Ever since I came to London, I’ve felt even more inspired fashion-wise than when I was in New York. That’s not to say London is more fashionable–I think it’s mostly because I’m in a new place with a new distinct style so to speak. This new wave of inspiration has led me to come up with quite the extensive wishlist for the upcoming season with a few pieces I’m just dying to purchase. For the pieces that are a bit trendier, I’ll probably stick to budget friendly options but for others that I know will become staple pieces, I don’t mind spending a little more. Without further ado…
The Spring & Summer Wishlist
- Slip Dress(es) like this or this
- Silk Scarf: maybe just the thing to buy vintage in France?
- Mule heels: haven’t decided if I like ones with a block heel like these or ones without like pictured.
- Simple Leather Clutch: This one from Topshop is perfect
- White Polo Neck Crop Top: I have one in black that I love so may as well grab one in white like this for the summer months.
- Black Bralette: Have yet to find my perfect one, but Free People is always a good place to look.
- Mini Structured Satchel: I like the Zara Mini City Bag for a budget option or the Rebecca Minkoff Mini Regan.
- Victorian-esque Blouse: like the one pictured from Topshop
- Topshop Black Mom Jeans
- Culottes: Very tempted to give this trend a go, maybe H&M or Primark will have a budget option?
- Fringed Skirt: Can’t decide if I like tan or black
- Camisole Tops: Ideally one in black and one in white (would look perfect with a lace bralette if I ever find one)
- New Block Heels &/or Strappy sandals: I have a pair of black block heeled sandals from Aldo that have started to show some wear and tear so they are due to be replaced. I also love how a thin heeled sandal looks, and the ones pictured are the Stuart Weitzman Nudist which are sadly out of my price range but I’ve got my eyes peeled for a budget option.
Of course, now I want to go shopping (and wouldn’t mind some warmer weather to wear these clothes in!). But I guess I can content myself with browsing online for now and trying not to add anything to the basket…